Sunday, June 6, 2010

Do You Wonder !

Tell me, are there days you wonder what you are supposed to be?

Some people call me the space cowboy ( cowgirl. cowgranny, cowGLBT)... Some call me the gangster of Love

OH My God, I'm 57------ and I'm blogging Steve Miller lyrics...... Is it OK to say I'm 57

My daughter and grandson came to the house today, and she was asking me to sing to him while she changed his diaper...... My first song was "Bad girls, bad girls, talkin bout those, uh,uh,uh a,a , uh bad girls"...... What a message to send.. I didn't even consider it till my daughter gave me a MOOOOOOOOO00000M. THen I realized, I needed to be send a better message...... Da, Da, .....Da, da, Da, Da.... " nasty boys" ba,ba ba da da da, oh you nasty boys.

My Daughter- Hilariettea Marley (HM) was wondering what happened to Twinkle, Twinkle

You Know I really want to be the Best Wife, X wife, MOM, Grandma, Quasi friend, moderate liberal- THank God (Whoever HM), My loved ones don't expect the "Party" line. Today I am the best me.

Cause I'm a picker - found a grey chin hair
I'm a grinner - I smiled as popsickle was smeared and HM took my latest US
I'm a lover - OH NO she's opening the drawer with the vibrator..... Stop HM.... Stop..... the tweezers are over here
And I'm a sinner ---- Love that vibrator
I play my music in the sun. ---- Twinkle, Twinkle

I'm a joker to be addressed in future blogs
I'm a smoker
I'm a midnight toker
I get my loving on the run Wooo Woooo

1 comment:

  1. Hilarietta Marley!? Can
    t I have a cool psuedonim like Foxy Cleopatra or Queen Shakira????

    ReplyDelete