Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Get this straight

I think when one starts to blog....... We consider ..... are we narcissistic ( sp), trendy, or...... think we are funny as "HeLL" I Know I have hysterical friends, we will see if they realize they are.....

I think I just don't want the expense of therapy.. I am a Democrat and want paid health care


Just to let you know if you read this...... I can be very deceptive, I only sound like an odd......... Wait no I am Odd, but I do have an education , been professionally successful and have routinely made $$$ in the six figures.

But I really don't come from success I come from Crazy........ What's your crazy????..... I'll tell you mine later.

Today was a RED letter day, No God, I wish I was still in my Hester Prine time. ( Scarlet Letter- Demi Moore/Gary Oldman) .... All the stuff from the cardioligist was negative..... Yahoo...... Now the ??? is do I realize I dodged the bullet, and correct my wanton ways????

Oh my God Exercise..... I'll tell you about that later. My daughter HM will insist upon it and she is worth ANYTHING. Her name is soon to change in this blog.

Are there days you feel you have *gynecological gigantism*, You know what I mean.... Days you figure your front and back are all one big thing..... A Buttgina ........ I am sure no one below 50 gets the idea on the -----front leak with the back itch...... It is a big determinant of the color pants you wear. A man only gets it by eating Thai food after indiscrimanate sex. We get it because we had babies, lifed boxes and missed our fiber, 3 days in a row.


I'm a joker--- I really was scared today---- Did I Hide it well????
I'm a smoker----- There are those who know I prefer brownies
I'm a midnight toker---- Ambien isn't part of the drug screen..... This is a whole different blog Get my loving on the run Wooo Woooo

2 comments:

  1. What the fuck is buttgina??? is that what I have to look forward too? If so I am definitely going to bid the world ado at like 47.
    Ahhh, I also took down the pick. I am not sure I want to be linked to this madness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit, I commented while I was still logged on as you... but this is me

    ReplyDelete